FRIENDS OF NORTHERN WISCONSIN LIBRARIES

Friday, November 10, 2006

QUESTION


I spent $4.00 on 2 CDs that contain 100,000 pieces of clip-art graphics. I thought they would add a little spice to my blog. However, I would like your opinion as to whether I should continue to use them or if I should keep the site rather vanilla. Remember, I have about 99,991 pictures I haven't used yet!

You could pass on your opinion via making a comment to this post. It's a very simple process.

Hope to hear from you!

2 Comments:

Blogger J Creagh said...

I vote you keep them and vary them over your daily posts for the next 274 years. Cheers and Go Badgers.

4:34 PM  
Blogger cherylb said...

I think you should use the graphics too! It makes things more interesting. And, I think people may read a post with a picture if it catches their attention.

Thanks for the blog!

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home