FRIENDS OF NORTHERN WISCONSIN LIBRARIES

Friday, February 23, 2007

COSTA RICA TRIP













I received some bad news from my Travel Agent. While in the Tortuguero area of Costa Rica I will not have Internet access. I will be cut off from the rest of the world for three whole days! However, I think that my wife and I will have enough to do that we won't miss being "connected".
I'm posting some pictures from the web-site of the lodge that we'll be staying at and the type of environment they show that we'll be in. I'm going to investigate getting a Flickr account where I can upload pictures when we get back to a more "civilized" part of the country.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to a photo processing site that they think works better than Flickr ??

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home