FRIENDS OF NORTHERN WISCONSIN LIBRARIES

Friday, October 13, 2006

GO BADGERS !!!


I'll be taking the day off tomorrow as I'll be travelling to Madison to watch the UW Badgers battle the Minnesota Gophers for Paul Bunyan's Axe. I formerly did statistics for the Wausau East football team and therefore regard Mark Zalewski (starting middle linebacker) and Andy Crooks (starting tight end) as "my boys". Both had outstanding careers at Wausau East.

I have a great T-Shirt that lists across the back "Ten Reasons I Didn't Go To Minnesota". Unfortunately, tomorrow will not be T-Shirt weather.

The game will be covered on ESPN at 11:00 AM. Look for me on TV. I'll be the guy in the red sweatshirt!

GO BADGERS

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Magoo said...

I almost forgot. Another outstanding Wausau East grad, Ben Fisher, is a wide receiver for Minnesota. I believe he is a freshman, and not yet a starter, but was a unanimous All-Conference selection in the Wisconsin Valley Conference in both football and basketball.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home