FRIENDS OF NORTHERN WISCONSIN LIBRARIES

Saturday, January 20, 2007

OUTDOOR LIFE


















I can't believe how long it's been since I've been on-line! Well, as a good friend of mine always says "Life Happens!" I have been busy at a number of things, spent several days up at my cottage, finally shutting the place down. I finally gave in to the thought that winter is actually here. However, my wife took some good outdoor photos that I'd like to share with you. In some respects winter is the best season to photograph birds as you don't have to contend with all the foliage in the trees.

Some of the shots are obvious, but they are 1) Cedar Waxwings. 2) A House Finch 3) A Red Fox, and 4) A Bald Eagle.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phyllis said...

Fantastic photos! I especially like the cedar waxwings -- one of my favorite birds.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home