FRIENDS OF NORTHERN WISCONSIN LIBRARIES

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION


It's a little early to start talking about New Year's Resolutions, but I've got one for myself that I have to be able to hit the ground running with when we reach 2007. So, I've got to start now! One of the most important things I've learned in the 2 1/2 months I've been blogging is how little I know about the whole process. I believe it was Socrates that said that one of the most important pieces of knowledge that he possessed was knowing how ignorant he was. As I've begun blogging and have looked at the product that others are turning out, I have certainly been humbled. As a result, I am committed to taking an on-line course on HTML so I can deliver a better blog next year.

I intend to have a calendar on the site that readers can access to view the schedule of Friends and Library events throughout the state. I intend to have tables of links to key Friends, Library and Library Association websites. I intend to have tables of links to other blogs that would be of interest to people who view mine. I intend to have more links to relative sites within the body of the messages I impart. And I intend to do much better on this resolution than I will probably do on the one about how much weight I'm going to lose in 2007!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home