FRIENDS OF NORTHERN WISCONSIN LIBRARIES

Friday, September 14, 2007

"FOREVER JODIE -- FOREVER A PRO"


This afternoon my wife and I went to see Jodie Foster's new movie THE BRAVE ONE. Going to matinees is something we can now do together with my wife joining me in retirement. It cuts down on the cost as well. The showing we went to was the first one as the film opened today. We were both very impressed.
There is a lot of violence in the film. But Ms Foster's performance carries the plot leaving you with the feeling that much of the violence was justifiable. My wife liked Jodie in SILENCE OF THE LAMBS best. I liked her most in Carl Sagan's CONTACT. In any event, the actress who rarely smiles is one of our favorites.
The New York Times just ran an article on her under the same title as I used for this blog post. For a preview of the film go to ..... http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/movies/20070909_FOSTER_FEATURE/index.html
AP Photo

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home