FRIENDS OF NORTHERN WISCONSIN LIBRARIES

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

WLTA IN 2007


I will be a little more deeply involved in WLTA activites in 2007 and 2008 because of positions I have accepted within the organization. One of the things I intend to do in my new roles is to keep you all informed of what the organization is doing. I realize that some of you give information through "listservs" or being recipients of the WLTA newsletter, but I'm hoping to reach others as well through this blog.

Each board meeting will have the primary missions of the organization as standing agenda items. Thus I will report to you on the latest information regarding: 1) Trustee education; 2) Advocacy/Legislative issues of immediate importance; 3) Friends of Libraries issues; and 4) WAPL and WLA conference planning.

By making comments to the blog postings, YOU can have your voice heard, your opinions considered, and potentially influence how WLTA addresses its mission in this State.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home