FRIENDS OF NORTHERN WISCONSIN LIBRARIES

Sunday, December 31, 2006

LIBRARY GRANTS


One of the things I intend to keep my eye out for in 2007 is Grant programs for Libraries. I'm sure each of your libraries has people who spend time in this area, but I am going to make postings about everything I find, just in the remote chance that I found something that you missed. I'll attempt to make a monthly posting on my discoveries.

Many famous people are realizing that libraries are at the forefront of organizations that are being asked to do more with less. (A few of them are displayed in the graphic attached to this post). Let's work to make these people feel good about themselves and accept their money!

2 Comments:

Blogger Phyllis said...

Have you seen the Library Grants blog?

Phyllis
Something New Every Day

8:53 PM  
Blogger Mr. Magoo said...

Yes!
Thanks for reminding me. I made a posting about this one a few months ago, but it should definitely be one of the resources I use for my updates.

Thanks again, and may you an your "Something New" blog have a great year!
JIM

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home